In Shaa Allah atau Insya-Allah ?

Assalamualaikum w.b.t.

Hello! Kita bertemu lagi! :P

Today I want to share a little and important news to all people in this world. wah.. ayat macam penting bebeno.

Actually, this idea to share this came while I texted with my friend. My friend told me how to write the right 'In Shaa Allah'.

Hey! Ilmu penting ni! Ha ha.. Saya baru je tahu beberapa hari yang lepas. -.-'

Why 'In Shaa Allah'? And why not 'Insya-Allah'?

Here the answer for those question.

In Arabic we write like this.


Mean : If Allah wills

If we write like this -  "Insya-Allah " in Arabic it will be like this. إنشاء الله . Which is mean create Allah.

Hah!! Kan jauh terpesong maksudnya. -.-'

Weird. 

So, sekarang sila eja 'In Shaa Allah' . Oke???


That's all for today.

Btw, Thank you to my friend because you told me this info. huahua~

Comments

nimt said…
quran tafsir kesayangan akak dlm nya dieja insyaAllah . sebutan kita yg memainkan peranan .

Popular posts from this blog

Pengalaman Assessment Peneraju Profesional Akauntan Muda Kategori B (PPAM B)

CAT? Diploma? KPTM?

Perempuan atau Muslimah ?